Your MIS integration service with SchoolPing is reliant on an application called Groupcall Xporter.
There may be occasions when data in SchoolPing stops syncing with your MIS. This interruption may occur if any of the following are true:
- Your MIS server has undergone maintenance
- You have had a new MIS server installed
- The MIS software you use has been updated
- Your MIS server has been shut down
- There have been changes to your network configuration e.g. anti-virus, firewalls, proxy, port or hostname/IP changes
- Username/password details for the MIS account specified in the Xporter software has been changed, or the account has been removed in your MIS
- The Groupcall Xporter application or service has stopped running on your server
- The Groupcall Xporter application has been uninstalled from your MIS server.
What to do if your MIS integration service has been disrupted
In the first instance, please contact your IT/MIS support team to establish if any of these scenarios are true.If you are unable to restore the service with help from your IT/MIS support team, then please contact the New Era support team on 01273 201701 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.